Outstanding Administrator Award Nomination Form
The TALB Outstanding Administrator Award recognizes K-12 Principals, CDC Program Coordinators, Head Start Early Learning Center Managers, and/or Student Health Services Program Specialist that have earned the respect and admiration of their faculty, the Association, and the community. Award(s) are presented at the TALB Unity Celebration annual banquet. TALB members may submit nominations for this award by completing this nomination form by Friday, March 24, 2017.
Eligibility for Nominees:
- Have at least 50% member participation in the annual School Climate & Administrator survey for that administrator’s school site.
- Receive an average score of at least 3.6 (out of 4.0) in the Administrator survey.
- Receive at least (3) THREE nominations from TALB members from that administrator’s school site.
Administrators eligible for nomination:
- Lucy Salazar - Principal at Alvarado Elementary (3.85 average score)
- Juan Gutierrez - Principal at Kettering Elementary (3.71 average score)
- Cassandra Fanton - Principal at Gant Elementary (3.70 average score)
- Lester Lawson - Principal at Lowell Elementary (3.69 average score)
- Natasha Vaughn-Jackson - Early Learning Center Manager for Head Start (3.67 average score)
A nominee must receive at least three nominations from TALB members in order to be considered for this award.