We understand the face of retirement is changing and you likely have some big questions:
- “How much money do I need to retire comfortably?”
- “How can I properly plan for retirement?”
- “How can I be sure I won’t run out of money?”
- “How will health care costs impact my future?”
Whether your retirement is years away, or right around the corner, we are pleased to offer you a program that can help you understand the sometimes complex and very important subject of retirement – the MetLife retirewise® program.
You are invited to join MetLife for this informative workshop series where you can learn about key retirement issues and assess your personal situation. You will have access to these valuable resources:
- Four complimentary educational sessions conveniently held at TALB
- A comprehensive resource workbook with worksheets and exercises
- An optional complimentary one-on-one consultation with a local MetLife retirewise Specialist
To sign up to attend, one or more workshop sessions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Session 4: Making the Most of What You Have
Thursday, March 26, 2015 from 4:30PM - 6:00PM
TALB Office, 4362 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90807
You will review the benefits LBUSD offers, together with other benefits for a clear understanding of how they fit into your retirement plan. We will look at the basics of estate planning, wills and trusts.
To read about the other sessions in the series, click here.