Are you prepared?
Please join us for a free workshop and learn about:
- Basic estate planning and its importance, even for those with few assets
- Differences between a Living Trust and a Will
- The importance of having an advance healthcare directive and durable power of attorney
- How to nominate a guardian for your minor children
- Ways to protect your loved ones from squandering their inheritance
- The importance of ensuring that your parents have an estate plan
Presented by TALB Community Partner and local attorney, Melinda Ellis, who has practiced in the area of Estate Planning, Trusts, and Probate for over 10 years.
Ms. Ellis will be available after the workshop for questions and answers!
Thursday, September 24, 2015
5:00PM - 6:00PM
4362 Atlantic Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90807