Now is the time for TALB members to consider colleagues that you feel deserve to be honored and recognized. In addition to our annual TALB Awards, we also have two new awards to nominate your colleagues.
- The Golden Apple Award recognizes K-12 TALB members that have earned the respect and admiration of their colleagues.
- The Golden Star Award recognizes CDC/Head Start TALB members that have earned the respect and admiration of their colleagues.
- The TALB Membership Award recognizes a TALB member that has demonstrated outstanding contributions to the Association and the community.
- The TALB Political Action Award recognizes a TALB member that has demonstrated outstanding contributions to the Association’s political activities.
- The TALB Human Rights Award recognizes individuals or organizations that have made notable contributions in the advancement of human and civil rights.
- The TALB Friend of Education Award recognizes individuals or organizations outside of LBUSD that demonstrate outstanding support of public education while exemplifying the high ideals of the Teachers Association of Long Beach.
- The TALB Outstanding Administrator Award recognizes K-12 principals, CDC program coordinators, Head Start Early Learning Center Managers, and/or Student Health Services Program Specialist that have earned the respect and admiration of their faculty, the Association, and the community.
TALB members may submit a nomination for a TALB Award by March 24th 2017.
Two New Awards for TALB Members!
We now have two new awards for TALB members. Members can self-nominate or you can nominate a colleague on his/her behalf. Submissions must be made by March 24th, 2017.