The Teachers Association of Long Beach will be holding a special election October 25th, 2016 through November 4th, 2016.
- CTA State Council Representative (fill vacancy)
- The term is November 4th, 2016, to June 19th, 2017
Tentative Agreement - TALB & LBUSD:
- Summary of Tentative Agreement
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Peer Assistance & Review (PAR)
- The term is the 2016-17 school year
- Ratify Calendars for 2017-18 and 2018-19
Anyone interested in running for office should file both Declaration of Candidacy forms for TALB and CTA (see below) so that it is received by Friday, October 7th, 2016, at the TALB office, 4362 Atlantic Ave., Long Beach, CA 90807 no later than 4:30 PM. Post-marked dates will not be accepted.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CANDIDATE TO ENSURE THAT THE DECLARATION OF CANDIDACY FORMS ARE RECEIVED BY THE DUE DATE AND TIME.
All candidates may provide TALB with an electronic flyer (PDF, Word Document, etc.) All candidate statements will be limited to one (1) page, one (1) side only, and no larger than8-1/2 by 11 inches. The flyer can either be in black and white or in color. You may fax, email or bring in your statement to the TALB office. Statements are due in the TALB office on Friday, October 7th, 2016, by 4:30 PM.
Election Documents and Forms:
- TALB Form - Declaration of Candidacy for CTA State Council Representative
- CTA Form - Declaration of Candidacy for CTA State Council Representative
- Election Schedule
- Election Guidelines
- Announcement of Special Election
Thank you for participating in this election. You help make TALB a stronger voice for teachers, speech pathologists, school nurses and teacher-librarians.