The results for the 2016-17 School Climate & Administrator Survey results have been posted.
- 80% said the District provides adequate ACCESS to Professional Development Services while 65% said the District provides adequate QUALITY Professional Development Services.
- 58.64% rated their administrator as either “Effective” or “Distinguished.”
12% rated their administrator as “Unsatisfactory.”
Top Scoring Principals
Having a principal that is not supportive of faculty can be challenging so it is truly noteworthy when we have some great principals. Here are this year's top scoring administrators:
- Juan Gutierrez from Kettering Elementary (3.71 out of 4.00 average score)
- Cassandra Fanton from Gant Elementary (3.70 out of 4.00 average score)
- Lester Lawson from Lowell Elementary (3.69 out of 4.00 average score)
These three are eligible to be nominated by TALB members for this year's Outstanding Administrator Award. To submit a nomination, click the button below: